SN Superstars at Eagle House School
Wed 13 July, 2022
Level of event:
Type of event:
After a three year gap, The SN Superstars committee are delighted to announce that the SN Superstars Competition and BBQ will be making its return on Wednesday 13 July 2022. 😀👍
Pre Event Info
Basic details are as follows:
1. The orienteering will be the first event. This is compulsory for the competition; NO start - NO overall score. Mass start @ 1800hrs. Make sure you are at EH and ready for 1745hrs.
2. There will be a total of four of five challenges (including the orienteering) to complete. All events count to your final score.
3. There will be trophies for the best cumulative score for best male, best female, best junior boy and girl.
4. At circa 2000hrs, a BBQ will be provided by http://barbecuechefs.co.uk/, £12 per head (This includes a £1 donation per person to EH as a thank you for use of the school grounds). All juniors born in 2005 or after subsidised price of £7
5. The only thing you will need to bring is your O kit, trainers (no metal studs), waterproofs/warm clothes if necessary. Plus some drink to have with the BBQ and a sense of humour!
To help with the planning all I need to know is as follows via email snaggerseditors at gmail.com
- Firm commitment that you are coming (names/details) as we need to provide Barbecue Chefs with some idea on how many they will need to cater for.
- Any special dietary requirements (allergies etc.)
- Dibber numbers for pre-entry.
- Any volunteers to “manage / do the scoring” for some of the potential events
Entry, including a BBQ provided by http://barbecuechefs.co.uk/,
£12 per head (This includes a £1 donation per person to EH as a thank you for use of the school grounds). All juniors born in 2005 or after subsidised price of £7
Payment Deadline to the club account is by Friday 1 July 2022: please see club email for details of how to pay or email snaggerseditors at gmail.com
Registration & Start Times
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: Ross Maclagan
Important Event Information
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser. Competitors are responsible for their own personal safety and for assessing their own abilities to complete the course. Neither Southern Navigators, the landowner or British Orienteering can be held liable for any accident or other incident arising while undertaking the event. Participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event - including clothing appropriate for the conditions, and if required, a means of summoning assistance (e.g. phone or whistle).
After forest orienteering, please check thoroughly for ticks and remove immediately if you find them. Lyme Disease is on the increase in the South East!
Insurance: All participants are covered by the British Orienteering third-party liability insurance policy. (NB: This is not a personal injury policy).
Privacy: If you enter an event or activity for which we publish results your name will appear in the results section of this website. In addition we may seek to have the results published elsewhere, e.g. by local newspapers. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.