Sponsorship of selected athletes
Guidelines for Sponsorship as a result of selection for a national orienteering team/event.
The following document provides guidelines to both members and the committee of Southern
Navigators on the distribution of funds for orienteering Sponsorship application.
- Each year, at the AGM, the committee will announce the total available budget for sponsorship consistent with the development plan strategy for the forthcoming year.
- There is a maximum of £200 per person per year.
- All requests will be considered on equal merit.
- The sponsorship is for national selections only, regardless of age.
- All requests must be submitted:
- • prior to the event(s),
- • in writing (giving full details and sponsorship amount requested, and
- successful/unsuccessful claims to other groups)
- • to the committee
Related Information Pages
- Club Constitution
- Eligibility for SN Team Events and Entry Fee Subsidy
- Policy for Entry Fee Subsidy
- Sponsorship of selected athletes
- Free run policy
- Code of Conduct