Recently updated entries
How the league will work
- Using the MapRunF app
- Two new courses released every fortnight (long and short)
- Open for 9 days, including two weekends. We will be collating results from this time period, although you can run it at any time.
- Scoring by time and using an age/gender adjusted score (thanks to Jon Magee!)
- Approx half of results will count (eg best 5 of 9 events, best 5 of 8 events)
- Urban races which cross roads - juniors aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. We are looking at doing some park races more suitable for juniors.
PLEASE NOTE: some events listed below are available only for juniors.
Due to covid-19, the calendar is much more restricted than it would be for a "normal" year.
Soon after the fifth event of the Junior League season, at Alice Holt on March 7th, all orienteering activities were stopped across the country. So we’ve called a halt to the league at that point, and awarded prizes based on the 5 events that did take place. Best 4 events to count; to be eligible for a prize you must have attended a minimum of 3 events. 3 par times gets you a certificate.
All the prize and certificate winners are listed below. Full results can be found on the results page of what turned out to be the final event: Alice Holt 2020 Results
Congratulations to St Andrews, who retained the team trophy, and to all the individual winners. Unfortunately, under the current restrictions we can't yet hold the usual prizegiving event. We will keep it under review, but it might have to wait until the first event of the 2020/21 season.